Design and development of a Planification, Monitoring and Evaluation Information System for the WAEMU
Country: Burkina Faso + 9 member countries
Client: West African Economic and Monetary Union (WAEMU)
- Assist the departments of WAEMU in the definition of performance indicators at the different levels of the programs analytical framework
- Define the system requirement for performance M&E
- Develop a web‐based M&E Information System for the WAEMU that allows the organization to:
- Track and Analyze the performance indicators of the organization on various dimensions and levels of aggregation. (strategic level, organizational level, geographical, functional level , etc.)
- Develop the annual plans (programme level).
- Monitor the results and finances of on‐going programmes of the WAEMU.
- Link the programmes results to the global (strategic) results.
- Import / export data with other IT solutions (financial & budgeting software, documents management software, the website and the Active Directory)
Thus, the following activities were conducted : i) needs study, ii) customization of the M&E software « Prome Web », iii) Integration with the other IT solutions and the website, iv) training and launching, v) technical support to the users and technicians.